Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kelsey Chow is Sally Avril in "The Amazing Spider-Man"!

The actress who plays Mikayla Mikula in Disney XD’s hit series “Pair of Kings” reveals that she will be playing Sally Avril.

Do you have any other upcoming projects between school and work?

Kelsey Chow: I do. I have a very small, little thing in the next ‘Spider-Man’ movie.


That’s amazing.

Kelsey Chow: Thank you so much. I found out last minute and I took off work for a day and went on set and it was surreal. It was crazy.


Who do you work with in the film?

Kelsey Chow: I’m a character school. I play the role of Sally Avril.


I bet being on the set was great.

Kelsey Chow: Absolutely. Just being on the set was great, and I’m very excited to be in the movie and it was interesting to see Andrew Garfield work. It’s such a huge role and it’s a lot to take on, and I think he’s really has a vision with it as well Mark Webb. I think it’s going to be a great movie.

Well, what do you think? I love how they're putting in more characters from the comics, than they did with the Raimi series, which I still think it holds up pretty well. Let's hope this movie serves justice to the source material!

Like always, please let me know what you think in the usual place below! Thanks!

More info on Sally Avril from the comics:
Sally Avril was part of a group of kids in Queens, New York, consisting of Liz Allan, Tiny McKeever, Seymour O'Reilly, Jason Ionello and Peter Parker who were friends since Elementary School. But by the time they arrived at Midtown High School, Peter had drifted apart and the clique was taken over by new student Flash Thompson. From that point, Sally wanted nothing to do with Peter, shooting him down when he asks for a date in favor of "dream boats like Flash Thompson" and coaxing Liz away from Peter rather than offer sympathy after the death of his Uncle Ben. - spiderfan.org


~ Gobbie, Out! ~

No comments: